Oh My Girl's Seunghee reveals her myriad of health supplement pills


Article: Oh My Girl's Seunghee, "I take 40 pills of health supplements a day"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+852, -13] How can your liver handle all of that? I'm genuinely curious... I noticed that other celebrities take a ton of supplements too and wondered the same

2. [+639, -13] She should just get a health physical and discuss with her doctor what she needs to take!!! Taking too many supplements is about as helpful as not taking any at all...

3. [+555, -31] That's actually really dumb

4. [+47, -0] Idols seem to eat supplements more than actual meals... doesn't that harm your body? ㅡㅡ

5. [+36, -11] Man... that is not the face of an idol

6. [+26, -0] Well, idols barely eat anything so I guess supplements are better than nothing

7. [+22, -0] They diet so hard ㅠㅠ

8. [+21, -2] If taking 40 pills a day could guarantee health, then all the CEOs of big corporations and Gangnam chaebols would be taking them. Seeing as how none of them are, I doubt it's effective. Taking too many supplements is actually harfmul to your body.

9. [+19, -1] I think a proper meal would be more helpful ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+13, -1] Why is she bragging about being dumb? 40 pills??? I wonder if there is even that much variety in health supplements ㅎㅎㅎ

-