Netizens laugh at So Ji Sub's airport fashion


Article: So Ji Sub, no pattern long coat with eye catching shoes

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+620, -9] He's back at it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's like the Hollywood stars ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a definite difference between when he's in work and out of work ㅋㅋ

2. [+462, -6] Someone hurry and cast him in something

3. [+391, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is that red ribbon on his hat ㅋㅋ

4. [+42, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I like that his style differs between work and no work ㅋㅋㅋ it's like his signature style ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it just makes me happy

5. [+35, -2] I'd be embarrassed if my boyfriend dressed like this on a date with me..

6. [+34, -0] I'm a fan but... he really does make me feel awkward once in a while like this...

7. [+30, -1] I wonder what was going through his head while putting all that on? I wonder what drew him to buying that hat?

8. [+30, -2] Let him be. If he wants to use that awesome body of his like this, what can you do... at least be glad he's not wearing a beret.

9. [+27, -2] Oppa... you wear whatever you want, go right ahead! We'll be the ones to adjust....

10. [+26, -1] Whoever told him to dress however he wants, I need a word with you...

11. [+24, -4] God is fair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+17, -0] He looks like a scarecrow! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-