Ladies Code's Sojung expresses her guilt over losing her groupmates on her birthday



Article: Ladies Code's Sojung, "September 3rd is no longer my birthday but the day Kwon Rise and Eunbi left" sad confession

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+704, -3] I'm fine thank you... thank you... It's still my favorite song out of my enlist. Please don't torture yourself with a trauma that you didn't cause.. the two members in heaven would be so sad. I'll always support you, Ladies Code!

2. [+456, -2] Please be happy ㅠㅠㅠ it must be so difficult... If you feel any guilt at all, please let it go

3. [+293, -9] Sojung-ah, your birth was a blessing ^~^ thank you~~

4. [+153, -5] Rise-ya, Eunbi-ya... you're living happily and without pain up there, right? I miss you... so much... Please help the other members find strength~

5. [+151, -7] The living must go on living... let's let it go ㅜ

6. [+42, -0] The accident happened after they were filming for a music show in our town... I saw their last stage as five together... It was raining hard at 10 pm after their performance and I remember my co-worker worrying that they had to go back to Seoul in the rain. Then I got to work the next day and my co-worker told me about the accident and I felt so numb... Even five years later, I still remember their stage as five so clearly. The five were so beautiful... The two are in a better place now so I wish the remaining three nothing but happiness.

7. [+34, -0] It must've been hard but it's time to let it go. I want you to spend your birthdays with happiness. Don't feel guilt for surviving.

8. [+21, -0] It was an accident. The fact that you lived doesn't make it a crime. Eunbi and Rise are probably watching over you happily from heaven. I hope that you're able to pursue their dreams along with yours and be happy.

9. [+16, -0] Please let go of your burden... It wasn't your fault. You shouldn't think of it as "only we survived" but "at least we survived", please be happy!

10. [+13, -0] I remember it happened right when the group was on the verge of blowing up... it was so unfortunate...

-