Kim Tae Hee makes first public appearance since giving birth


Article: Kim Tae Hee's first official outing since the birth of her second baby

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+933, -310] Wow, maybe because she's given birth to two kids but the time of aging has hit her straight in the face

2. [+787, -288] Ham So Won?

3. [+282, -22] She has some wrinkles but I think she looks way prettier than if she were to get surgery...

4. [+139, -7] I've seen her up close and she's always had wrinkles around her eyes. A lot, actually, and this was back before she got married and was at the peak of her career. I think it's because she smiles a lot and I actually find it endearing that she's not interested in botox like other actresses. Her skin also seems to be on the dry side which tends to emphasize wrinkles. People are blaming giving birth on her looking older but that makes me sad for her... I mean, she's getting older, doesn't it make sense to look older, too? It's unfair to compare her to Lee Young Ae and put one down to make the other look good.

5. [+135, -7] Getting wrinkles around your eyes is completely natural as you get older. Also, the speed of aging depends on how involved you are with the child rearing. Child rearing seriously takes a toll on a person's aging process.

6. [+98, -8] I think it looks great to see her age naturally ㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you all think you won't age?

7. [+95, -8] How can you expect her to look the same after having two kids? I think she looks great aging naturally like this without getting any procedures done. Not sure about this hair style, though.

8. [+68, -6] As someone who used to be considered one of the greatest beauties of our time, you would think that she would fall to the pressure of botox and whatnot, so it's quite amazing that she's aging naturally instead... I'm not even a celebrity and I'm super conscious of my wrinkles. She obviously has the money for it so I respect her decision to age naturally...

9. [+57, -8] She looks awesome for someone in her forties

10. [+52, -15] Her wrinkles are beautiful

-