Kim Heechul looks to be taking care of Sulli's cat


Article: Sulli's cat Goblin makes an appearance in Kim Heechul's live stream?.. "It's a secret"

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+973, -3] If it is the cat, what a great friendship

2. [+787, -12] It's already been a month since Sulli has left... I still can't believe it

3. [+680, -14] As expected of him..!! I'm so grateful for that

4. [+128, -1] He left 'Ssulzun' so that he wouldn't have to talk about Sulli... wow... he's such a good person

5. [+120, -1] I was worried about her cat. If it really is her cat, he's an amazing person for taking it in...

6. [+94, -1] I was curious about the cat's whereabouts after Sulli passed. If Heechul really is looking after it, I'm sure Sulli feels at ease about it too..

7. [+88, -1] If it wasn't her cat, I'm sure he would've just denied it and said it was a friend's or something. Saying that it's a "secret" probably means it really is Sulli's cat... please take care of Goblin, I'm sure it's sad over losing its owner ㅠㅠ

8. [+62, -2] What a guy... ㅠㅠ He's so kind...

9. [+30, -1] That's amazing~~ Kim Heechul!

10. [+22, -3] Sulli and Heechul have always been super close, she practically considered him an unni... how unfortunate about it all

-