Ailee teases Amber about her kiss scene in her music video


Article: Amber's 'provocative' kiss scene surprises even Ailee... "Our Amber is all grown up"

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+814, -71] Is she not allowed to dress like a man? Why are people hating so hard?

2. [+588, -42] Amber did nothing wrong. Stop with the hate comments. It's just now been a month.

3. [+385, -31] Why are you trashes hating on her for her looks?

4. [+40, -8] There's actually a problem with people saying Amber looks masculine... because imagine how real men have to be so ugly and lacking of muscles that people think Amber is more handsome and masculine than them.. how sad..

5. [+30, -5] You all hated on her for looking manly and now you're hating on her for kissing a man ㅋㅋ what do you want her to do?

6. [+28, -8] I like Amber, I like that androgynous look

7. [+27, -8] Amber's a woman. Don't make fun of her just because she has short hair.

8. [+21, -27] Looks like two men kissing

9. [+16, -3] Wow, this is new. Very cool.

10. [+13, -7] Imagine how hilarious it would look if she kissed Jang Moon Bok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+12, -2] Her style reminds me of Kristen Stewart

12. [+10, -7] I want to see Amber with long hair for once. I know she's free to do whatever style she wants but she only sticks to masculine styles...

13. [+10, -2] I just saw her music video and I'm not sure what I saw... She's perfectly charming without having to do all that. How unfortunate.

-