Thursday, October 31, 2019
Wonho announces that he is leaving Monsta X
Article: Monsta X reps, "Wonho will be leaving the group, doesn't want to harm the group" (official statement)
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+2,860, -22] Was it true that he went to juvie, then... he didn't even deny it before leaving the group
2. [+2,807, -36] Wow, Jung Da Eun and Han Seohee are no joke, looks like everything was fact
3. [+2,715, -58] K-Pop guardian Han Seohee, from YG to Starship, she sure knows how to break em
4. [+260, -2] If he had just apologized and paid the money back, all of this could've been handled... talk about fanning the fire...
5. [+235, -8] Han Seohee's a bomb.. It'd be hilarious if she just exposed everyone for all that she knew. I bet all of her past friends are super scared that she's going to expose their secrets next.
6. [+147, -1] Pay back your money before you apologize~
7. [+145, -6] Shownu has a super innocent concept too, both you and Wonho need to go serve in the army~
8. [+134, -1] Han Seohee and Jung Da Eun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is this so funny, they're like playing Death Note
9. [+118, -4] Dispatch needs to hire Han Seohee on their team
10. [+114, -1] Leaving the group? More like kicked out....
1. [+4,588, -80] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He wouldn't be leaving the group if he had nothing to lose
2. [+2,496, -53] My choding kid is a Monsta X fan... I have no idea how they're going to understand all these scandals from larceny, an affair, to juvie... and how will I explain all that to them... Idols are supposed to literally be idols to our young children... please focus on building your character as trainees!!
3. [+1,601, -36] Looks like the stories were true if he's leaving the group like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,159, -23] What does it mean to leave the group but continue with the lawsuits? Why not just continue with the lawsuits while remaining in the group ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+926, -14] This would've all went away if he just paid the money back and apologized but threatening the lawsuits fanned the fire
6. [+354, -6] Han Seohee is sending so many idols to the grave ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious
7. [+271, -1] The juvie story must be 100% true. Defaulting on borrowed money is not enough to leave a group over, it can obviously be solved by just paying it back with interest. But juvie? That can't be shielded. Juvie's a place that the most makjang of minor criminals end up in... That's probably 100% behind the reason for his leave.
8. [+192, -32] Shownu's not leaving too?
9. [+155, -7] What legal action is Starship pursuing? And why is he leaving for "malicious and unfounded rumors"? That makes no sense. He could've just stayed till the end to prove the truth and maintain his honor so why is he leaving? Obviously since he doesn't know how many more attacks the other party has so he's looking to settle the matter out of the public's eye. These Starship guys are trash.
10. [+152, -7] So is Starship going to keep Shownu without clarifying the affair rumors?
Article: Han Seohee on Wonho's leave, "Pay back the money before you leave"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+2,132, -19] Yeah, pay it back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're supposed to pay that back before you leave
2. [+1,621, -31] So Han Seohee has sent YG and Starship to their graves, who's next? Han Seohee, the agency sniper
3. [+1,317, -23] ㅋㅋㅋ This is all so hilarious
4. [+132, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Han Seohee's the type who's stressful if she's your enemy but will stand by your side through and through if she's on your side ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+130, -2] Wait, she asked for her money back, why is he leaving the group... pay back the money;;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+128, -1] They're no joke, this is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+110, -4] This is quite amazing if you think about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+99, -2] She's right, though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+90, -0] The idol grim reaper ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sniper
10. [+86, -2] Beating these idols down with intention..