Investigations reveal the depth of corruption in 'Produce X' and 'Idol School'


Article: "Knew the mission song ahead of time, picked even without attendance"... a mess of 'Produce X' and 'Idol School'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,059, -11] So everyone was in on it. I'm sure there were so many kids who desperately wanted this but they were basically extras for the real show. This isn't a case of evil editing, they're just straight up devils.

2. [+771, -10] Turn everything back to the way it should've been, you trash

3. [+726, -6] Take the show off air

4. [+68, -4] Reminds me of Sohye who wanted to be a singer

5. [+65, -12] So a portion of the trainees were basically sacrifices

6. [+53, -1] Investigate Wanna One too. I remember that one #1 kid randomly got dropped and then some random kid shot up along with a Chinese kid. I bet you that was rigged too.

7. [+52, -6] I could already tell with C-list kids being all "Trust me and send me to A" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+49, -0] The money they earned from votes should be refunded as well, this is a national scam

9. [+33, -7] How are people going to trust audition shows at all anymore?

10. [+24, -0] Kim Sohye ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-