Honey Lee reveals her dream of advancing into Hollywood one day


Article: Honey Lee, "Advancing into Hollywood has been my dream since I was competing on 'Miss Universe'"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,039, -61] SHe has a charming face, great body, I think she'll do well over there, especially since she ranked in the top on 'Miss Univerise'

2. [+795, -83] She's so pretty, to the point where words can't fully express it

3. [+617, -95] She used to say that she had no intention of ever becoming a celebrity when she was first known for 'Miss Universe' until people persuaded her enough so how did she dream of Hollywood at that time?? Celebrities are so good at lying.

4. [+40, -18] Sorry but she can't act, Hollywood is a no go

5. [+30, -10] I don't know about her acting, though...

6. [+20, -1] She kind of looks like a bulldog to me

7. [+20, -9] Her acting's the issue... but I think everything else works in her favor

8. [+17, -3] Unless you're fluent in English like a native, I'd give up on that dream...

9. [+17, -9] She'll never get a leading role in Hollywood. Most of the huge actors over there are capable of switching between genres like action, melo, comedy...

10. [+15, -1] She has big dreams but I don't see it happening... she should just be satisfied with her current place in life

-