First glimpse of Kim Soo Hyun since he's been out of the army


Article: What has Kim Soo Hyun been up to since his discharge? New picture update 'still as charming as ever'

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+344, -12] Please stop wasting your good looks and come back soon with a good drama!

2. [+227, -11] His handsomeness just shines, I want to see him in a drama too

3. [+198, -18] I want to see him in a drama fast!!!!!!

4. [+25, -4] I wish it was Kim Soo Hyun in 'Vagabond'

5. [+20, -4] What a way to start the day with some eye candy

6. [+18, -1] He's so handsome

7. [+9, -4] Just don't shoot another movie directed by family... (like 'Real')

8. [+8, -0] Please do another drama like 'My Love from the Star'.. ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ

9. [+8, -3] I think he would've been perfect with Song Hye Gyo in 'Boyfriend'... Park Bogum wasn't up to par ㅠ

10. [+7, -0] Kim Soo Hyun, please hurry up with your next project ㅠㅠ miss him too much

-