Chaeryung and Lia share ITZY selcas





Article: "Twice the beauty" ITZY Chaeryung x Lia, pretty girl next to pretty girl

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+662, -258] Ugly girl next to ugly girl

2. [+522, -234] Pretty girl next to ugly girl

3. [+441, -172] Chaeryung is.......

4. [+65, -10] Chaeryung looks like the younger version of Ra Miran

5. [+60, -4] If she only looks as good as this in selcas, then she's not that pretty at all for a celebrity

6. [+46, -6] I remember reading someone say that Chaeryung's unni looks like Lee Myung Bak and I can't get it out of my head anymore ㅠㅠ

7. [+44, -2] The one on the right looks like Dodomom the more I see her

8. [+42, -6] Chaeryung is not ugly, she's just painfully average

9. [+37, -6] She probably photoshopped and used filters and she's still ugly. Most filters will make you at least look pretty somewhat.

10. [+35, -7] Chaeryung's really ugly and I used to think Lia's pretty until I read a comment saying she looks like Dodomom and now she looks ugly to me ㅡㅡㅋ

11. [+25, -3] That Chaeryung kid keeps talking in a baby voice every time she talks.. it makes me uncomfortable.. if she's not done growing, then go back and finish growing before you become a celebrity... Same with that kid on 'Doremi Market' yesterday...

-