Angelababy attends the 2019 Asia Contents Awards


Article: Angelababy attends the red carpet for the 2019 Asia Contents Awards

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+545, -17] Wow... she really is pretty. A beauty from a different world.

2. [+380, -18] It's a doll!!

3. [+283, -12] It looks like she's holding dried seaweed ㅎㅎ

4. [+43, -5] I personally find faces like Lee Young Ae's a lot prettier. I'm so sick of the fox-type faces like this.... No matter how pretty they are, they all end up looking the same with the same eyes and chins like they came out of a factory...

5. [+31, -0] Her life got better the more she fixed her face.. She looked South East Asian when she was dating William Chan... She really is pretty, though.

6. [+24, -1] She's pretty in that Chinese way

7. [+23, -2] I always knew she was pretty but she really looks pretty here

8. [+16, -5] She basically fixed everything on her face except her tongue. Go look up her past photos.

9. [+16, -3] I heard she looks exotic because she's a German mix~ I remember being in awe of her beauty when I was watching her drama 'General and I'...!!!

10. [+13, -1] Gorgeous

-