American rapper Cupcakke criticized for making fun of Chungha's dancing


Article: Famous American female rapper under controversy for putting down Chungha "These the dances I do when I got to pee"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,311, -25] She looks like sh*t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,012, -19] So you dance like that when you have to pee? That's not normal, you know that, right?

3. [+917, -12] I'm surprised that you dance when you have to pee

4. [+31, -59] Racism aside, it's fact that foreigners laugh when they see people like Chungha, Whasa, and Hyorin dance. They're so petite and have no volume so they laugh when they see them try to twerk and stuff.

5. [+29, -6] Is she dumb? She should go pee if she has to pee, why is she dancing? What a psycho...

6. [+26, -9] And yet Chungha doesn't even know who you are ㅋㅋ

7. [+20, -4] She looks like the soondae I had for dinner yesterday, right down to the tummy rolls

8. [+17, -1] Looks like Chungha really is famous...

9. [+13, -0] Who is this? She looks like half kneaded cake dough

10. [+13, -0] I was going to say something mean but then I saw her face and felt bad so I won't...

-