Narsha drums up anticipation for Brown Eyed Girls' October comeback



Article: Narsha, "Brown Eyed Girls comeback in October... wondering if we can still do provocative concepts now that we're older..."

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+625, -19] Daebak!! I've been waiting!!

2. [+592, -22] As soon as I saw 'Queendom' last week, I went straight to YouTube and cleansed my ears with BEG unni videos

3. [+520, -16] Please bring back 'Sixth Sense', that was legendary ㅠㅠ

4. [+34, -1] Another concept like 'Sixth Sense' please... it's something only BEG can pull off

5. [+26, -1] Hul, the real queens have arrived ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ love this

6. [+22, -2] I've been waiting for their stage presence. I still remember the feeling of goosebumps I got when I listened to 'Sixth Sense'.

7. [+21, -2] 'Queendom' made me realize... that there can only be one BEG.

8. [+17, -2] If they tried, they could easily dominate all these nugu idols out right now

9. [+14, -1] Show Lovelyz what the original BEG was like!

10. [+10, -2] How is Lovelyz going to face BEG now without feeling embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-