Luna's contract with SM ends, SM exploring options with Victoria


Article: SM, "f(x) Amber and Luna's contracts have expired, in discussion with Victoria to work together" [official statement]

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+391, -5] This really sounds like a disbandment

2. [+270, -5] I bet they're going to work in China, doubtful of any solos

3. [+240, -8] f(x) as a group will remain as memories now;

4. [+23, -6] Seems like Luna was out on variety shows trying to show her potential knowing that her contract was coming to an end soon... and yet her exaggerated actions just made the public hate her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Amber will go with Henry's agency while Victoria will find a way to stay with SM since it's a win win for both parties. Krystal will probably go with Jessica once her contract ends?

5. [+22, -2] It's over

6. [+20, -0] I wish the group had been more successful just to shove it in Sulli's face, how frustrating to be stuck without any albums

7. [+18, -1] If only they had one last promo before their contracts ended. Talk about a cruel way to end the group.

8. [+15, -0] Victoria supports China in the violence against Hong Kong ㅋㅋ why allow this commie in our media? tsk tsk

9. [+15, -5] Even if I were SM's CEO, I wouldn't renew with Amber or Luna... they have no worth as products at all

10. [+13, -2] Luna-ssi, if you're going to focus on being a musical actor, then please practice a lot and do it right. I ended up seeing four of your musicals because I was trying to find dates for my favorite actor and I was disappointed with all of them. Your vocal skills may be applauded as an idol but they were not up to par next to other musical actors. Not only was your acting bad but I couldn't even hear your lines.

-



Source: Naver

1. [+1,502, -15] I wouldn't renew with SM either if I were Luna or Amber

2. [+885, -29] Soo Man gave Sulli a solo song while f(x) never got a comeback ㅋㅋ the irony~

3. [+377, -20] All because of Sulli

4. [+362, -29] All this happened because of Victoria... SM could've just promoted them as three but I guess that blind item about them having a comeback is all just a rumor...

5. [+169, -8] I guess '4 Walls' is technically going to be their last song...

6. [+76, -4] This group could've lasted so much longer if Sulli was never a part of it but she ruined everything

7. [+55, -4] Please don't use f(x) pictures with Sulli still in them

8. [+49, -0] I think Krystal is going to move agencies once her contract ends too, SM is really leaving her on the backburner

9. [+46, -3] If only SM gave f(x) at least one song they would've given Red Velvet

10. [+39, -2] There won't be another group like f(x) in the future. A group ruined by SM's incompetency.

-