Kahi reveals her luxury Bali home with a pool


Article: 'Puppies' Kahi reveals Bali home with a swimming pool... and two lovely sons Noa and Shion

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+481, -1] There are a lot more variety shows now but nothing much to watch. It's all stick a camera in a celebrity home and watch their families type of stuff.

2. [+363, -4] Celebrities have it so good

3. [+250, -5] That's a great house, I'm honestly jealous

4. [+30, -0] I wish they'd get rid of TV shows that celebrities show off their homes on ㅎ I know being jealous means I lost but it's such a lifestyle that isn't attainable that it just makes you feel bad in the end ㅎ

5. [+25, -0] There are a lot of cheap homes in Bali with lawns. I guess it's a lifestyle that only celebrities can afford, to live abroad in Bali for an entire year... most of us can't even afford a month ㅠㅠ

6. [+14, -1] I'm honestly really jealous. It's homes like these that should have a lot of babies.

7. [+4, -1] Her face keeps getting longer, her chin growing

8. [+2, -0] I miss the old days of variety shows..

-