HOT to continue with concert plans amidst slowing ticket sales from recent controversies


Article: 'Not even sold out' HOT to continue with Gocheok dome concert as planned amidst copyright and Kang Ta's controversies

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,007, -39] Sigh... I think memories are sometimes better left as memories. Both Kang Ta and Sechkies Kang Sung Hoon... they should've just stayed as the oppas in our memories. Goes to show why FinKL was so careful with their reunification ㅎ

2. [+779, -40] They're holding a concert? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, just amazing ㅋㅋ but then again, the whole point of the reunification is for the money so they need to make that money and get out ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+688, -26] Kang Ta-ya, reflect on yourself while singing the lyrics of HOT's 'Light'

4. [+46, -8] Kang Ta will probably cry at the concert like "Fans, thank you"... stupid fangirls really need to draw a line!!! Please realize some behaviors shouldn't be shielded!!

5. [+45, -4] I bet you he's going to cry at the concert... "thank you, everyone"... and fans will chant, "don't cry!~ don't cry~!"

6. [+40, -1] Even if you go to Kang Ta's Instagram right now, there are tons of kids leaving comments like, "oppa, you didn't do anything wrong, it's the women you seduced who are being funny" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as a former HOT fan myself, you guys are so sad...

7. [+37, -4] There were 3,000 seats left on the fourth floor but they blocked ticket sales for that entire area. I bet you they're going to blanket off the entire area. The fact that they even tried to sell the worst seats in the house for over $120 is just greedy.

8. [+36, -1] I canceled my tickets... I got goosebumps thinking of him crying on stage like "I'm so sorry" while the crowd chants back "it's okay, it's okay"

9. [+32, -1] I wouldn't have canceled my tickets if Kang Ta wasn't a part of it. He needs to reflect.

10. [+26, -1] Wait, HOT didn't sell out their tickets? Hul, that's a first. I guess Kang Ta really screwed up on this one.

-