GO meets up with MBLAQ to pass out wedding invites


Article: GO meets MBLAQ ahead of 10th anniversary, "I can't believe I'm giving you guys wedding invitations"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+992, -18] Wait, they still haven't gotten married yet??????

2. [+843, -16] I assumed they had already gone on their honeymoon but they're still not even married? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+694, -11] I assumed they had already given birth to a baby by now

4. [+33, -0] What's their most normal member Lee Joon doing lately

5. [+27, -4] I bet you we're going to be reading divorce news in a few years about this ba$tard

6. [+25, -2] The group that bullied Lee Joon

7. [+21, -0] All this fanfare over their wedding...

8. [+19, -0] Where are Lee Joon and Thunder

9. [+18, -0] Wow.. I'm surprised they still haven't gotten married yet...

10. [+15, -0] I thought they had gotten married years ago already ㅋㅋ

11. [+13, -1] Please hurry up, I'm sick and tired of his wedding news

12. [+13, -0] This loser still hasn't gotten married yet? Amazing

-