Girl's Day's Sojin gives a sexy look in her car selca


Article: Girl's Day Sojin, looking different somewhere... sharp sexy beauty

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+669, -33] I thought she was model Han Hye Jin at first glance

2. [+443, -68] I really don't find her pretty

3. [+336, -60] You can see her laugh lines now that she's in her thirties... laugh lines are my biggest worry now that I'm getting older, more than any other wrinkle

4. [+36, -8] Why do female idols these days all look uglier? I used to like Taeyeon a lot but she's gotten ugly... I think the concept of looking "pretty" has drastically changed... Everyone has the same plastic face with the same make up style, and multiple that by hundreds... it's almost giving me trypophobia...

5. [+30, -4] I wonder if she got her aegyo fat removed or the fillers got dissolved.. she used to have really big aegyo sal but they're gone now

6. [+21, -3] I think the fillers under her eyes got dissolved

7. [+14, -3] What happened to her face ㅠ

8. [+9, -2] Hmm.. yeah.. she does look different or changed.. and uglier..

9. [+9, -3] Oof! Thought this was Han Hye Jin!

10. [+8, -2] She looks like the double eyelidded version of Han Hye Jin

-