Dal Shabet's Seri reveals she received offers for drugs and sponsors in the past


Article: Dal Shabet Seri, "I received sponsor offers and drugs in the past"

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+1,139, -14] "But he's locked up now" ㅋㅋㅋ well that narrows it down

2. [+882, -15] I wonder if the guy who got locked up is that kid from Co-Ed

3. [+817, -11] Well I'm glad he's locked up now, what kind of trash offers a peer drugs like that?

4. [+75, -3] That means the other members could've accepted the sponsor offers since it's their choice in the end

4. [+73, -0] All of this stuff is only 'hul' to people who aren't exposed to that kind of stuff. I remember when I was working part-time in my twenties, I found out that my boss was sleeping with my CEO, who was an older married man. When I acted shocked, another unni was like, "You're so young and naive." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are so many people who look normal on the outside but live dirty lives ㅋㅋㅋ My manager's the same, looks super nice on the outside.

5. [+70, -0] How many of the celebrities we know take up these sponsors, do you think?

6. [+66, -3] Is the member who offered her drugs Hot Blood Kangho?

7. [+53, -4] Whenever you see pretty and talented girls never get anywhere with their careers, it's probably because they turn down sponsors

8. [+43, -0] There are a ton of girls with sponsors on Instagram too ㅋㅋ it's not only celebrities ^^ All the kids who act rich on Instagram have a sponsor behind them

9. [+25, -0] I remember there was that one celebrity who was stuck to her sponsor even after getting married and ended up getting divorced because she got caught going out with her sponsor...

10. [+21, -0] Well, I'm glad she has no experience with her agency forcing her to serve clients drinks ㅠㅠ

-