Sunmi talks about the reason behind her 8 kg weight gain


Article: 'Comeback' Sunmi, "I weighed 38 kg at the time of my 'Heroine' promotions, I gained 8 kg because I thought I could die"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+895, -82] I remember she sang a Twice song on 'Happy Together' and she was seriously worse than the average person. She's always getting attention for her weight or make up or her legs... she's not a singer or a dancer, just a media play idol

2. [+736, -67] Is there nothing else for her to talk about than her weight?

3. [+28, -1] Isn't she tired of talking about her weight still? ㅡㅡ

4. [+23, -1] I think she purposely chose a Twice song that episode because she didn't think she'd get hate if she was bad at it since there's no break in the song... but she still got hate because she's actually that bad...

5. [+16, -0] For how much longer do we have to hear about this 8 kg weight gain...

6. [+12, -1] I'm assuming 4 kg of that weight gain were silicone implants

7. [+11, -1] Breast implant surgery requires weight gain

8. [+11, -0] Nevermind her singing, she's a bad dancer too. She's like a wooden plank. She's lucky she's doing well because her concepts have been carrying her but she's extremely bad at both singing and dancing.

-