Sulli reveals her disregard for what others think


Article: Sulli, "I normally don't care what others think, I'll dance lazily even when company staff are watching"

Source: Newsen via Nate

John Park: "I personally find Sulli so cool. I'm curious as to whether she normally doesn't care what others think or if she tries to not care."

Sulli: "I think it'd be too difficult to find myself if I cared what others thought since I'll be influenced by them. I try not to and I always hated that I cared when I was younger. A long time ago, I was in dance practice and I got tired so I started dancing lazily. Then some important staff from the company came in and everyone started dancing hard when they were lazy just like me a few moments ago. I hated that they were putting on an act so I kept dancing lazily."

-

1. [+1,841, -56] That isn't "not caring", it's being disrespectful. You would've been a loner if you were a staff at a regular company. You should really be grateful to your parents that you're not.

2. [+1,582, -38] Well can you start caring in situations where you should care? Because you really did dance lazily on stage.

3. [+1,347, -42] I'm sure you're so proud of that

4. [+115, -4] She makes herself sound like an individualist but she's actually just selfish

5. [+115, -3] Kids like her don't deserve a dime... there are kids out there training till they bleed and still not getting to debut, what would they think? Can't stand her at all.

6. [+99, -3] It's not that you don't care, it's that you're not even aware enough to care

7. [+90, -0] Krystal had a truly murderous schedule and she never danced lazily on stage. She danced till the point of fainting... Sulli's schedule was never nearly as bad but she was still lazy on stage... she should forever be sorry to the f(x) members...

8. [+86, -1] That's called being inconsiderate

9. [+74, -2] Well that's a nice way of saying you're irresponsible

10. [+63, -0] Saying you "don't care what others think" is only a cool thing if you actually do what you're supposed to do and do it right ㅋㅋㅋ you got a ton of hate as an idol for never doing your job ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+57, -0] I can't stand working with people like her, what a nuisance

12. [+52, -0] Both her and Yoona are bad at singing and acting but there's one thing that separates them from all the hate Sulli's getting and it's that Yoona's at least humble

13. [+47, -0] It's pretty obvious that the seniors don't say a word to her because it's obvious Lee Soo Man adores her. Every company has her type, the one who got the job out of connections and not merit.

-