Maddox attends Yonsei's admission ceremony


Article: Maddox 'Yonsei admission ceremony without mother Angelina Jolie'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+2,897, -19] I understand the large amount of interest surrounding a top Hollywood star's son attending college in our country but I don't think too much attention will be good for him ㅠ I'm sure he wants to experience normal college life here so I hope the reporters don't follow him around and expose too much of his private life.

2. [+1,998, -31] He looks so kind... Let's all cut back on our interest so that he can have a normal college life ㅎㅎ

3. [+1,757, -12] I hope Maddox adjusts to Korea well...

4. [+98, -1] Sigh.. I wish people would stop it with all the attention.. I bet he'd get to have a normal life if he went to an Ivy League instead. Why'd he come to Korea, a country with so many attention wh*res;;

5. [+80, -3] You can tell from the impression he gives off that he was raised with a lot of life

6. [+65, -2] I bet kids will do whatever it takes to be friends with him now

7. [+60, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ I doubt Jolie has to ask her son what he's up to anymore, she can just check out Korean news articles and see everything

8. [+43, -0] He looks so kind. I wonder if Jolie got him a body guard before leaving?

9. [+43, -3] He seems to have been raised humbly judging by the way he's dressed or his smile.. you can tell Jolie just lavished love on him growing up..

10. [+26, -0] Didn't know he had such an angelic smile

11. [+21, -0] His smile looks so kind. I'm sure all this attention is temporary since he's new here, it'll quiet down soon, I hope...

12. [+20, -0] Let's please leave him alone so he can enjoy college peacefully... I doubt he's been able to have a normal school life since he was a baby.

-