Kim Heechul denies dating rumors with Momo on 'Knowing Bros'


Article: 'Knowing Bros' Kim Heechul denies dating rumors with Momo -> apologizes to Min Kyung Hoon "I like you the best"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+710, -51] I honestly think they really are dating

2. [+450, -28] I feel like if Kim Heechul ever came out as gay, everyone would just believe it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+313, -19] Could Momo be his beard...?

4. [+53, -7] One thing's for sure, he probably has a gorgeous girlfriend in her twenties already. And a high possibility that it's Momo too.

5. [+52, -10] I remember the last time Kim Heechul denied something, he wrote about it on his Instagram but he didn't write anything this time around ㅎㅎㅎ I don't care if they're dating or not but I feel like they really are

6. [+48, -2] Even if it isn't Momo, he definitely seems like he has a girlfriend

7. [+32, -1] He seems like the type to date one person for a long time. He hasn't gotten into any scandals and has a bunch of gay rumors, so..

8. [+25, -11] Why does everyone think they're dating when there isn't even any picture evidence ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+18, -2] I think they're dating too ^^ they look so good together and seem like a match

10. [+16, -4] I bet Heechul's dating a non-celebrity

-