Kang Daniel shares his thoughts on going public with Jihyo


Article: Kang Daniel confesses feelings after confirming relationship with Jihyo "I felt consoled through my fans"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,592, -51] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,322, -49] What a liar

3. [+1,175, -52] They've already turned their backs

4. [+286, -4] tl;dr: Keep giving me money

5. [+265, -1] Just more lip service to hold his fans back from leaving....

6. [+226, -2] Sounds like he's just asking for fans to continue spending money on him

7. [+211, -2] I think he's too naive because he didn't go through a long training period and earned fame right off the bat. He never had that genuine feel that rookies have.

8. [+184, -2] He's worried about his fame and money drying out so he's talking fan love this and that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+160, -1] "I felt consoled through Jihyo"

10. [+156, -2] Daniel, you're going to get less hate if you just stay quiet...

-



Article: [Exclusive] Kang Daniel confesses feelings on dating, "I'm sorry to the fans... I'll become a better singer"

Source: SpoTV News via Naver

1. [+3,603, -1,038] That's how you gotta talk when you don't want to run out of money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,263, -435] Fans make the bank deposits, Jihyo makes the bank withdrawals

3. [+1,040, -374] Kang Daniel, always the best when it comes to fan love!! I support you! I like your song so much on your solo album

4. [+1,646, -982] You're already a great singer ♥ You always treat your fans with the truth so I'll always support you

5. [+2,029, -1,366] I know that your words and actions towards your fans were real, I'll look forward to you becoming a better person tomorrow

6. [+1,979, -1,316] You were always great to your fans so I know, I'll always support you ♥

7. [+1,465, -802] Thank you for always being truthful with your fans, I'll always support you

8. [+925, -280] "I'm going to continue dating my woman so you ATMs just need to keep buying up my stuff. I'll tell you I love you too"

9. [+1,028, -477] Enough. I don't feel any truth in his words anymore so this is where I'll leave the fandom. Even him consoling his fans feels like an act.

10. [+686, -163] I know you were always truthful with your fans, I'll always support you and the stage you've dreamed of ♥

-