Jessica enjoys a sunny day by the beach



Article: Jessica, small face in big sunglasses

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+673, -22] She tried to get into the Chinese market but it didn't work so she's just like everyone else selling things on Instagram

2. [+558, -25] She makes me realize how important it is to keep good relations with people in your life

3. [+425, -23] Don't care ㅋ

4. [+24, -2] She has no fashion sense, her sunglasses look so tacky

5. [+22, -5] I remember seeing her in a drama a long time ago with Lee Shi Young. She was the supporting role and totally dolled up but didn't hold a flame to Lee Shi Young who was dressed simply with short hair ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+18, -2] How bad does your character have to be for the other 8 to completely cut you off like that

7. [+16, -3] I've yet to see someone leave SM and do well on their own

8. [+14, -2] I would've milked Soshi for all I could before leaving but instead she left for a guy and tried to start a business only to end up as another Instagram business

9. [+12, -3] I am jealous of her life, though... she's already achieved everything she wanted with Soshi, started a business with the money she made from Soshi ㅋㅋ feels like her life just keeps flowing without any obstacles, which I'm envious of

10. [+9, -1] Her entire life is staged

11. [+8, -2] Nothing works without that Soshi backing, huh??

-