Jay Park bites back at haters with proof of his abs


Article: Park Jaebum, "I did gain weight but I still have abs... I'm above the point where my skills can be judged"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+644, -142] He's talented, skilled, and even sexy, I think Park Jaebum's cool ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+521, -107] He is skilled

3. [+454, -93] Honestly.. he looks like a total thug.. but his personality is just so charming... it's that exact contrast that made him my first and last bias for fangirling ㅠ

4. [+49, -15] I'm still curious why in the world he had to leave 2PM.. I remember all that talk before about how it was a witch hunt but I still don't know the exact reason

5. [+41, -21] Let's admit what's true, he's totally cool

6. [+40, -60] That's such a c*cky statement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is he wanting to ruin his career?

7. [+27, -9] If a female idol had written something like this, she would've gotten hated to dust... instead, they get hated on for gaining weight, losing weight... all written by jealous hating men ㅠㅠ

8. [+27, -13] "above the point of being judged" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ where's the line drawn where your skills can be judged and not judged? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23, -13] Park Jaebum is art even with weight gain ^^

10. [+22, -14] If a female celebrity wrote something like this, she'd be torn apart by other women. Imagine if a female celebrity just 10 years into her career was like, "I'm above the point where my skills can be judged by anyone ㅎㅎ", she would've gotten hate rained on her no matter how talented she is.

11. [+21, -11] He has a great personality and has a lot of great songs but it's really c*cky of him to say that he's above being judged. Thinking his song is good or bad is personal opinion but so is thinking he's talented or not ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+17, -16] Who does he think he is to think that he's above judgment? If you're a paying consumer, then you have the right to judge anything, even Jo Yong Pil. He should not be a celebrity if he doesn't want to be judged. This guy's funny ㅋㅋㅋ

-