Hyeri caught swearing on TV?



Article: Girl's Day Hyeri under controversy for swearing? "Then you try it, isshi" Shin Dong Yeob horrified

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+830, -134] Hyeri-ya, please stop letting your usual self show on TV

2. [+805, -103] But I heard "shiba" ㅋㅋ

3. [+773, -107] I heard "shibal"

4. [+133, -15] Hyeri practically acts like a gangster on this show

5. [+121, -16] Is it because she's uneducated? Or her parents never taught her better?? Or is she really just that stupid??

6. [+118, -15] Seems like she doesn't give a crap anymore now that she's successful

7. [+111, -16] First your dongsaeng's shopping mall and now this, you're on a thin line, Hyeri-ya?

8. [+93, -15] I watched this show for the first time and I thought it'd be a great show without Hyeri. I'm not her anti but she makes me uncomfortable with how much she acts up.

9. [+91, -5] Hyeri must not be kind to the producers. The producers would normally edit this stuff out but they left it all in like "f*ck you!"

10. [+84, -15] She acts up too much. Jun Yeol-ah, you really have no taste in women.

11. [+81, -7] I heard a swear too and got surprised, looks like they didn't edit it out

12. [+75, -13] She's so makjang

-