Yeri dresses light and airy for the airport


Article: Red Velvet Yeri 'provocative airport fashion'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+316, -9] This isn't provocative, this is straight up shocking

2. [+236, -12] Look at her back...

3. [+198, -10] She has poor posture

4. [+49, -4] Look at all that lumpy fat... shouldn't she be taking care of herself as a celebrity? She's already big boned as it is but she's thick on top of that...

5. [+47, -4] I'm a man and I really want to know how she became a celebrity??

6. [+36, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ I thought she was a pregnant woman

7. [+35, -1] That's an idol?

8. [+34, -6] This is how my friends look when they're pregnant. They wear this dress and their face looks swollen.

9. [+26, -1] I mean... why would someone so thick wear a dress like that

10. [+25, -0] Look at her, she's thick

11. [+14, -3] First time seeing an idol chubbier than me

12. [+5, -2] She has a gorgeous face but a unique body type... the kind of cursed type like Park Narae

-