Whasa's airport fashion earns hot attention


Article: Whasa's no bra airport fashion earns attention 'natural look'

Source: Seoul News via Nate

1. [+2,321, -358] Sometimes I think that all that matters is that she's comfortable but then I think that she should've put patches on... that's how I feel

2. [+1,921, -533] Whasa has a disease, a disease where she wants to show her skin

3. [+1,817, -674] I'm a woman and that's just wrong

4. [+177, -65] The way she's dressed is offending others. Why would you dress like that in a public location with so many other people? It's uncomfortable to see even a man with his nipples like that.

5. [+175, -47] I always find it embarrassing when I see men with their nipples poking out like that

6. [+171, -65] She's free to wear a bra or not but... she's just so not pretty....

7. [+140, -35] I hate wearing a bra too but I could never go out with my nipples like that. I even throw some on when I'm going to the convenience store in front of my house.

8. [+113, -43] Don't want to see it at all...

9. [+108, -27] You can barely tell that she's not wearing a bra, her shirt itself is fine. It's just that people tend to look there, you know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+98, -51] Wow, a white shirt too... as a fellow woman, I abhor this type of stuff, can't stand it ㅜ you're not an animal... it doesn't look natural at all, it looks cheap

11. [+93, -22] She's free to dress as she wants but... should've worn a black shirt instead...

12. [+75, -14] I don't care if they don't wear it but they better not accuse the rest of us of eye r*ping them if they choose not to wear it

-



Source: Naver

1. [+5,742, -379] Let her be, she's the one choosing not to wear it so why the fuss?

2. [+3,319, -151] Please mind your own business and leave other people's bras alone

3. [+2,930, -113] Is this news worthy...? We talk as if going without a bra is some crime

4. [+2,101, -61] It's the media's fault for continuing to spotlight this

5. [+953, -67] Let her be~ who cares if she wears it or not

6. [+353, -40] There are some men with as much chest as a woman but they don't wear a bra. Why is it okay for men but not women? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please stop caring whether we wear one or not.

7. [+410, -143] She should've put nipple patches on. I hate seeing male nipples too.

8. [+345, -102] I have a lot of friends who don't wear bras but I wish they'd wear nipple patches at least...

9. [+256, -15] I don't have the bravery to do this myself in public but I don't think she deserves the hate... going no bra is so comfortable... I refuse to wear one at home.

10. [+321, -100] Wearing a mask is more uncomfortable in the summer, why is she wearing one?

-



Source: Naver

1. [+1,149, -55] Eh, she's not braless~~~ there's a cup inside her shirt

2. [+594, -30] What's it matter when she's choosing not to wear one for her own comfort

3. [+395, -23] Isn't it one of those shirts with a built in bra inside? ㅡ.ㅡ She's not totally braless

4. [+251, -7] I find it funny that this is newsworthy at all ㅋㅋ this isn't a crime, why do so many people care whether a female celebrity is wearing a bra or not? Anyone who cares seems like they're missing some IQ points ㅋㅋㅋ just leave both Sulli and Whasa alone

5. [+45, -0] Fat men need to wear a bra too, I hate seeing nipples poking out

-