Umji shoots hearts at Girlfriend's comeback showcase


Article: Girlfriend's Umji, a beauty that makes you go 'huk'

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+749, -76] When I first saw her, I thought she was as vocally talented as Ock Joo Hyun

2. [+581, -78] I thought she had gotten surgery after seeing her selcas but I guess not ㅋㅋㅋ she looks exactly the same..

3. [+518, -89] Huk? More like hul!!

4. [+43, -4] Why does their agency media play using Umji's face?

5. [+40, -17] She still looks like Fiona

6. [+27, -4] This is after she got a lot prettier... but I guess they can't fix her lumpy facial line

7. [+19, -3] Not again with the media play on Umji's visuals ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -0] She's a lot prettier compared to her debut pictures

9. [+17, -2] Is she gaining weight again?

10. [+15, -3] She looks like a college freshman who's bad at make up

-