Taeyeon joins fans in missing Jonghyun



Article: Taeyeon misses Jonghyun... "I miss you a lot"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+1,091, -56] ㅠㅠ I still can't believe that Jonghyun's gone.. It feels like he's still alive somewhere. Can't imagine how his peers must feel..

2. [+1,044, -55] They were peers who've been together for 10 years, including their training years. They had two duet songs and were so close. I don't think you can forget someone like that so easily ㅠㅠ

3. [+835, -51] Find strength, for his sake.. I'm sure he misses you a lot from heaven as well~~! Fightang

4. [+52, -10] Taenggoo must be going through a hard time ㅠ

5. [+47, -1] I hope her friends are watching over her. Help her think positive thoughts, don't leave her with her depression.

6. [+41, -0] Taeyeon's being treated for depression right now. I hope that those close to her are looking in on her more often.

7. [+40, -4] I hope she overcomes her depression~! Time makes things better... fighting!

8. [+30, -2] At this point, I think every agency needs to have a therapist on hand... Don't just think of the money, think about actually taking care of the needs of your artists as well... Find strength.

9. [+27, -0] Taeyeon does look like she's been having a hard time since Jonghyun left.. like she doesn't feel like the old Taeyeon.. she goes from looking bright to sad.. I hope she takes care of herself and sings beautiful songs for Jonghyun's sake too.

10. [+13, -7] Doesn't she suffer from depression too? I'm worried for her..

-