Sulli reveals she doesn't regret her past public relationship


Article: Sulli, "I don't regret going public with my relationship... if I met my ex, I'd buy him a meal"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+516, -65] Trying to act cool

2. [+460, -59] ㅋㅋㅋ What a joke. At the time of her relationship, she acted like it was the love of the century ㅋㅋㅋ and now she's like "yeah, I'd take him out for a meal"

3. [+372, -42] I don't think your ex would want to eat with you..

4. [+52, -1] She caused all that commotion with a suicide attempt and everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and now she's acting like she's all cool about it ㅠㅠ

5. [+46, -2] Remember when Choiza alluded to her cheating on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -1] You dated Choiza's friend not long after you guys broke up, I doubt he wants any meal with you ㅋㅋ

7. [+26, -1] It's always the people who aren't cool about things who act like they're cool about it

8. [+22, -2] I don't think any man would want to eat a meal bought by a woman who cheated on him with his friend ㅋㅋ

9. [+19, -1] Why act all cool now?? Wasn't she the one who attempted suicide over the relationship ㅋ

10. [+17, -1] Didn't she go to the hospital over him...? Even though SM denied it ㅋㅋㅋ

-