Sulli looks like a pink elf in latest Instagram photos



Article: Sulli, no bra = pink hair + pink lenses... 'breaking out of the box'

Source: News 24 via Naver

1. [+393, -11] Honestly, I'm not brave enough to but I really don't want to wear a bra in the summer either

2. [+221, -5] I want to take mine off too, it's so suffocating and uncomfortable

3. [+93, -4] Men don't know how comfortable going bra free is... most women aren't as brave as Sulli and only take their bra off at home. It's not that we don't understand her. I support her confidence.

4. [+79, -60] So she's too lazy to wear a bra but will colored lenses?? Attention wh*re

5. [+17, -0] Yeah, bras really are uncomfortable... the first thing I do when I get home is take it off

6. [+10, -1] Nowadays there are bralettes and seamless bras that are very light and moisture whicking. If going bra free is more comfortable for you, that's fine too, but no need to force other women to go bra free too.

7. [+9, -3] I want to go bra free in the summer~ Sulli fighting!

8. [+11, -7] Hmm... so wearing a bra is uncomfortable but she's fine wearing a short skirt and high heels?..

-