Mouse spooks fans at EXO concert


Article: Mouse appears at EXO concert standing seats... fans joke, "A mouse got to go to a concert even I didn't get to go to"

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+506, -1] MB-ya (Lee Myung Bak), what're you doing there?

2. [+427, -21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A mouse went to the concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+274, -18] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you look at the fancams ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fans start splitting up like the Red Sea while screaming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ while EXO is asking the fans if they're okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋ a funny situation

4. [+26, -0] I bet even the mouse was surprised seeing so many people at once ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -19] EXO was worried for their fans and kept telling them to be careful

6. [+17, -0] Hul, goosebumps, I hate mice

7. [+15, -1] Maybe the mouse wanted to see too

8. [+11, -1] The members worried over the fans a lot... f*ck, why does a mouse get to go to a concert I couldn't

9. [+9, -3] I remember DO, that sweet, quiet kid, got really cold when he told the fans to follow the rules so they don't get hurt. I bet he would've caught the mouse himself if he was there today ㅋㅋ

10. [+3, -6] All they had to do was growl~ growl growl growl

-