Model Irene talks about being selected by Time magazine



Article: Irene "I'm amazed that I was chosen as Time's most influential women in her thirties too"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+472, -27] I'm sure everyone clicked the article thinking of a different Irene

2. [+380, -22] I thought it was Red Velvet's Irene... I was like, "She's already in her thirties???" but it's a different Irene...

3. [+110, -5] But Red Velvet's Irene will be entering her thirties in six months too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+13, -6] The best replies are too much ㅋㅋㅋ This Irene is technically the senior because she debuted first...

5. [+11, -2] Seems like model Irene is in the news a lot more now so I think the media needs to start differentiating between Red Velvet and model in their titles

6. [+11, -0] Wow... I was going to comment "but she's not even in her thirties yet" but it's an Irene I don't know ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -2] I've been fooled, this isn't that Irene

8. [+6, -2] But what is she famous for that she's an influencer?

9. [+4, -1] Technically the idol Irene will be in her thirties next year too ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+2, -0] This Irene is more famous than the other Irene in the modeling industry, she's well known for being smart and business savvy, but look at the best replies just because the other's an idol;;

-