Jang Moon Bok reveals his mother passed away from cancer recently


Article: 'Debut' Jang Moon Bok, "My mother recently passed away from cancer... Her wish for my team to debut was her last will"

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+1,276, -17] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Find strength

2. [+1,059,- 27] Moon Bok-ah, let's only walk a flower path!! Fighting

3. [+875, -21] I'll support you down whatever path you choose! Find strength :)

4. [+36, -2] Only wishing for the best. You can tell what a kind hearted person he is. And he has star potential. There's just something about him that makes you look twice.

5. [+34, -1] The pain of losing a family member can only be shared by those who have gone through it. Find strength, I'm sure your mother is happy watching over you in heaven right now.

6. [+29, -2] Moon Bokie must've gone through a lot of emotional suffering ㅜㅜ I'll always support you

7. [+26, -1] He himself has never tried to gain attention for his looks or anything else. He's always worked hard. It's just that the public only took an interest in his looks. I knew that he was meant for great things when he took the ridicule of the public to push himself harder. He just makes you want to support him.

8. [+19, -0] I promise to never leave a hate comment so as long as you don't do drugs or drink and drive!!! I support you!!!

9. [+16, -0] I hope things work out for him... I support you!

10. [+10, -1] I hope he gets to debut like his mother wanted. Sigh, he's much too young to be separated from his other like this~

-