GO's bride Choi Ye Seul shares another bridal shot


Article: 'GO♥' Choi Ye Seul, prettiest bride... blinding wedding dress look

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,479, -59] Pretty. She looks way better than the red hair last time.

2. [+1,232, -72] She looks way too pretty?????

3. [+980, -50] A lot better than the red hair

4. [+53, -13] Whoa, this is better than the red hair. Her smile reminds me of Im Bora + Sulli. She really is pretty, though.

5. [+50, -2] I watch her on YouTube and she has a nasty temper; I was shocked when I saw her hit GO on the back of his head

6. [+49, -4] She's ugly on TV but pretty in her own selcas

7. [+45, -1] You can't trust Instagram pictures. Her face looks totally different on screen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+35, -3] She's super ugly on TV but pretty in her own pictures

9. [+24, -3] I always thought she was super damn pretty too until I saw her in a drama and got surprised

10. {+23, -2] She looks a bit unique in videos but she looks really pretty here, I'll admit that ㅋㅋㅋ

-