Fans worry over dark bruises on Sulli's knees


Article: Fans worry over big bruises on Sulli's knees "don't get hurt"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+401, -46] So when men have bruises on their knees, are you all going to assume it's from doggy too?... ㅋㅋㅋ You idiots and your imagination...

2. [+288, -15] Just looks like she got drunk and fell

3. [+243, -19] She 100% was drunk and fell

4. [+20, -4] I think she enjoys making people imagine weird things about her ㅋㅋ

5. [+14, -7] I try not to hate but all the pictures she uploads are always so bizarre ㅜㅜ

6. [+11, -2] Anyone who's assuming the bruises are from something sexual have zero sexual experience. Your knees get carpet burns from doggy, not bruises.

7. [+10, -1] The bruises are above her knees, how do you even come to the conclusion that it was from that position? Is your brain filled with nothing but that?

8. [+9, -1] I bruise easily too and I find it ridiculous when people assume it's from something sexual

9. [+7, -1] Not that I'm proud of it but my knees always look like this after I get drunk because I'm always falling

10. [+5, -5] Even if she bruised from something else, she obviously knew what she was doing when she posted a blatant picture of her knee bruises

-