Cha Eunwoo's acting under controversy after first episode of 'Rookie Historian Goo Haeryung'


Article: "Face is genius, acting not so"? Cha Eunwoo in acting controversy in first episode of 'Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+648, -10] I can tell just from the screeencaps

2. [+592, -10] I can feel his bad acting through the screencaps

3. [+439, -10] Even media play can't help this............. maybe it'll help if the male character is normally lacking emotion like in 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty'.;;;;;

4. [+36, -3] He has the same facial expression ㅋㅋㅋ I can already tell what his acting's like without watching. And people keep calling him handsome but I'm personally not into it. His look was popular in the 90s.

5. [+28, -1] He acts like Kim Tae Hee... opens his eyes up wide and that's it.

6. [+27, -1] I thought it was ridiculous when people praised his acting in 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -1] Is he a robot? He has the same facial expression every time.

8. [+21, -1] ㅋㅋ He really does have the same facial expression~ I haven't seen the drama yet but I guess I'll be skipping it~ I remember his acting was really bad in 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' too~

9. [+20, -0] I noticed that everyone with acting controversies always opens their eyes up like this ㅋㅋ meanwhile with the really good actors, you can feel their emotions even when their eyes aren't opened wide like that.

10. [+18, -2] He's the male version of Lee Yeon Hee

-