Angelina Danilova looks like royalty at brand launch event


Article: Angelina Danilova, curvy ant waist

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+531, -12] She has the type of western look that Asians like

2. [+386, -12] Hul, so pretty

3. [+301, -11] She looks so classy

4. [+35, -6] Judging by face alone, Russian women can easily dominate all Korean celebrities

5. [+32, -2] She looks like she'd be perfect for a Disney princess role

6. [+19, -3] Wow, tiny head, clean skin, curvy waist, big hips, long legs... if I had to pick one thing that's average about her, maybe her ankle, it's not as thin as I thought it'd be

7. [+19, -1] Her heels aren't even that high but her proportions look amazing

8. [+17, -0] She looks like a princess

9. [+15, -1] Westerners prefer a stronger 'ssen' look which is why she said so herself that she's not that popular overseas. I think it's the cat-type faces that are more popular than puppy faces.

10. [+14, -0] I'm a woman and I really can't exit from her Instagram, she's so pretty ㅠㅠ her body too... I'm so jealous

11. [+12, -0] Pretty in such a clean way

-