Yeonwoo denies rumors that she's leaving Momoland



Article: Yeonwoo speaks up on rumors about leaving the group, "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding... I'll be remaining as a member of my precious Momoland"

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1,390, -14] Yeonwoo, if you're being threatened by the company, please bring a carrot to your next performance

2. [+531, -48] They always say this at first

3. [+241, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ Did her agency suddenly promise to pay her on time?.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -7] I think what her friend wrote is undeniable ㅋ I always felt like she didn't fit in with the group. Just go solo, I'm sure her fans will support her whether she's solo or in the group.

5. [+15, -1] This is starting to sound a lot like what happened with Choa

-


Source: Nate

1. [+803, -22] Idols always say this and then end up leaving the group..

2. [+707, -18] Still seems like she's going to leave

3. [+675, -74] It's getting boring but... Yeonwoo-ya...

4. [+64, -4] I don't think her personal popularity is up there quite yet for her to leave the group...

5. [+59, -5] Any member who prioritizes solo work over group work usually ends up leaving the group

6. [+51, -3] I don't think she's at the level where she can leave yet

7. [+46, -2] She's only popular because she's in that group, she'll end up regretting it once she leaves

8. [+37, -0] JooE may have put Momoland on the map but they'll go back to failing if Yeonwoo leaves

9. [+32, -5] She's only the ace member of Momoland now but if she leaves, she'll just be one of the many solos out there...

10. [+15, -0] I have never seen an instance where something like this happened and the member didn't end up leaving

-