Sulli denies doing anything criminal


Article: 'Night of Hate Comments' Sulli responds to 'drugged out eyes' comment, "I don't do criminal activities"

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+602, -27] Yeah, that's good, just don't commit any crimes

2. [+540, -107] Park Yoochun "I have never done any drugs"

3. [+316, -133] Her hair color doesn't match her at all

4. [+45, -15] So many celebrities have denied crimes that they ended up committing anyway. Everyone on TV is so different from who they claim to be.

5. [+43, -8] What druggie would be on TV saying "yes, I in fact do do drugs" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ did you guys not see Park Yoochun? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -6] It's really unfair that you're all treating every celebrity like druggies just because Park Yoochun lied

7. [+23, -5] I think this show is dangerous... forcing her to read all that, what if she feels depressed at home later?

8. [+19, -9] When have you ever seen a druggie admit it???

9. [+18, -6] I don't support shows like this. I can't imagine reading hate comments would be good for your mental health.

10. [+17, -0] I refuse to be fooled by celebrity images anymore

-