Ivy expresses her anger over people abandoning pets


Article: Ivy expresses rage at people abandoning pets, "Abandoned twice... I want to find them and reprimand them"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+656, -13] Anyone who abuses and abandons dogs who can't speak for themselves, I hope they see this and reflect ㅡㅡ

2. [+478, -19] Wow, so cute. Dudu-ya, have a happy life~♡

3. [+377, -14] Anyone who abuses animals who can't speak for themselves deserves to be punished even after death...

4. [+17, -1] Hoping he lives a happy life with nuna

5. [+15, -3] Please adopt, don't shop

6. [+13, -0] I noticed it's always the kids who buy that end up abandoning

7. [+12, -3] She's always done a lot of charity work for abandoned pets, it's good to see

8. [+8, -1] I hope those people are abandoned by their own children in old age too

9. [+8, -0] Dudu's adorable

10. [+7, -0] As much as he was abandoned twice, I hope he receives double that love in his new life~

-