Hyuna styles a red lip for her summer look




Article: Hyuna 'no pants + white skin + red lips'... sexy look E'Dawn fell for

Source: SpoTV News via Naver

1. [+406, -65] A bit weird

2. [+234, -77] She tries way too hard to look sexy ㅋ

3. [+162, -31] She's getting scarier and scarier

4. [+100, -49] I liked her because she's charming but I think she got lip fillers to look sexier... and it looks weird

5. [+18, -0] Oozing cheapness~~~~~~~~~~~

6. [+15, -0] She tries so hard to seem unique. Anyway, what to do about your CEO..

7. [+13, -3] Did she get lip fillers? They look like pollock roe.

8. [+12, -0] I'm hip and sexy~~~~~~~ I'm so unique~~~~~~~~ I'm so quirky~~~~~~... I wish she'd stop with this act...

9. [+9, -0] She had a cute, fresh feel when she was younger but now that she's older, the red lips make her look like a dumb ajumma

10. [+13, -4] I'm sorry but she just looks so cheap

-