Hwayoung enjoys the thrill of a sports car




Article: Ryu Hwayoung "First time driving a sports car, sweaty thrill"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+761, -34] She probably gets around fine by seducing older, richer men

2. [+710, -30] She must get a ton of sponsors

3. [+628, -33] She just seems like she has a nasty temper

4. [+63, -0] I get scared when I see her after seeing her Katalk where she threatened to cut someone's face up.. I feel bad for the other T-ara members now

5. [+55, -0] I wonder if LJ ajusshi is doing okay.. poor ajusshi ㅜ

6. [+46, -11] You can tell from her face that she's definitely not the housewife type

7. [+38, -0] Who took these pictures? A man? Did she take the top down in case his reflection shows in the window?

8. [+23, -0] So cringe

9. [+18, -2] Just thinking of how T-ara flopped because of her just makes me so ㅋㅋ ugh ㅋㅋ

10. [+16, -1] Probably on vacation with some oppa

-