Dispatch unveils text conversations between Han Seohee and TOP


Article: [Exclusive] "Sent Han Seohee to LA"... 'TOP' class cover up of drugs

Source: Dispatch via Nate

Dispatch reported that YG had purposely sent Han Seohee to LA after finding out about her drug usage with TOP in order to keep her out of the way during Big Bang's album promos. They revealed text conversations between TOP and Han Seohee along with testimony from a staff member of Han Seohee's agency.

TOP: Hello~
Han Seohee: Who are you?
TOP: I asked OO for your number yesterday~~
(Han Seohee called the number and asked "who are you" to which he replied, "It's Choi Seung Hyun". When asked how he got her number, he replied, "I saw you at the G cafe in Chungdamdong yesterday. I asked for your number because I wanted to meet you.")
TOP: Do you think you'll be done by 10? ^^

TOP: Are you still lost?
Han Seohee: No, oppa. My friend keeps calling, please hold on.
TOP: Sure. I'm so bored ㅠㅠ

TOP (4 am): I've got a lot of work ㅠㅠ are you still not asleep?

TOP (6 am): Should leave in 15 minutes.

After YG found out that the two had been seeing each other and doing drugs, they requested that Han Seohee leave the country and provided her with the tickets. Han Seohee left on December 9th and Big Bang released their 'Made' album on December 13th.

-

1. [+555, -6] I wonder who's taking care of YG's back, I'm really curious who it is

2. [+314, -7] This is huge.. there must be someone that no one can touch

3. [+299, -9] The world is going crazy... how can an entertainment company be above the law?

4. [+66, -3] Big Bang's stupid fangirls kept trying to claim that Han Seohee "is the one who seduced our oppa" ㅋㅋㅋ but looks like that wasn't the case ^_^

5. [+36, -2] Yang Hyun Suk needs to die

6. [+35, -1] The way TOP types totally ruins his image

7. [+20, -0] Whoever's helping Yang Hyun Suk out must be some amazing guy... he needs to be busted too

8. [+9, -3] Wow... I'm speechless

-