Sulli shows her free-spirited nature in new Instagram update




Article: "The icon of free spirit" Sulli walks around the streets dressed comfortably

Source: M+ News via Nate

1. [+1,198, -102] She really has no shame to be claiming "eye r*pe"... I'm a woman and even I can't help but look there

2. [+674, -25] I see it so often that I don't even feel anything anymore. I hope she keeps it up with the "my way or the high way"  mentality.

3. [+498, -77] Is she diseased with some obsession with showing herself?

4. [+54, -5] Tight shirt with no bra ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's just dying to show herself off, isn't she ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if she hates wearing a bra so much, at least wear stickers and protect the rest of our eyes please.

5. [+28, -7] It's fine that she's out there like this but... it bothers me that seems to be enjoying the hate she gets for it

6. [+27, -3] Who knows if she'll be remembered as our country's first no bra celebrity ㅋ I went to New York and it seemed natural for people to not be wearing one

7. [+27, -7] Why does she dress like this and then whine that she doesn't like people looking there?

8. [+14, -1] She walks around with no bra on and even strips down in movies but it's "eye r*pe" if you take a look~~

-