Ryu Jun Yeol advocates for the use of less plastic


Article: Ryu Jun Yeol, "I feel guilt over throwing away plastic, I boil tap water to drink"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+371, -12] Plastic bottles are no joke. I really wonder if there's no solution to this.. It does feel scary that it's already this hot in the year.

2. [+357, -10] I tried to cut down on my plastic use and realized that I use a lot more than I thought... The most I'm doing is carrying around a reusable tumbler but hoping to get used using less plastic in life too...

3. [+224, -24] Cool pictorial! Can't wait to hear news of his next drama too!!

4. [+27, -0] Apparently Korea is #1 when it comes to recycling but I hope we can also one day reach #1 for least use of plastic as well

5. [+20, -7] Great pictorial. Environmental awareness isn't about some big act, it's about starting with the small things and going from there.

6. [+15, -2] Small acts can change the world. I boil my water as well and carry a reusable bottle around. Everyone, please try it out ㅡㅜ I'm thankful that an influential actor like him is raising awareness.

7. [+15, -1] I can't drink tap water because my apartment's old.. ㅠ I feel so much guilt whenever I buy plastic water bottles and throw them away...

8. [+12, -1] I realized snacks have so much plastic packaging..

9. [+11, -2] There is a lot of random plastic that is used in the kitchen. I really relate to him saying that he feels guilt over it. I support him as an actor with deep thoughts like this.

10. [+11, -4] Great pictorial, and great mindset for trying to make a change

-