Red Velvet's Joy has a fireworks scare




Article: Red Velvet Joy 'scared' over fireworks sound during concert... "Sorry for worrying you"

Source: M+ News via Nate

1. [+2,891, -84] If she hears a ringing in her ears and was scared to the point of having to leave the concert, it must be a big source of trauma for her. It might seem laughable to others but there's no trauma that's too small or big.

2. [+2,362, -70] I can tell just from the pictures how shocked she was

3. [+2,160, -63] Fireworks are super dangerous, people really need to stop shooting them near others

4. [+193, -19] This has nothing to do with her professionalism. All of that doesn't matter in the face of trauma.

5. [+176, -16] I hope no one is criticizing her for this. I remember being stung by a bee when I was little so when I joined the armor and a senior officer told me to catch a bee, I realized I would rather be beat to death than do that. There's no trauma that's too trivial, it's all subjective and I completely understand where she's coming from.

6. [+167, -10] This isn't even the first time. If she has trauma over this, her agency should be the one stepping up and making sure concerts don't have fireworks before she performs. Why should she be the one to have to put up with fireworks going off right in front of her...

7. [+131, -17] It's fine, these things happen

8. [+123, -7] Jeez, to the people calling her unprofessional, you guys must really live in a stuffy world

9. [+95, -9] I'm scared of fireworks too after seeing one almost burn my dongsaeng at a birthday party... It doesn't matter how professional you are in the face of a trauma ㅠㅠ

10. [+90, -11] Sigh, I feel bad for her... her agency managers should've been the one to handle this beforehand

-